Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mystery Garment....

I'm pretty lazy. Scratch that. I am very lazy. What I love about this blog is it makes me look super productive, organised and really, really, ridiculously good looking! It rocks! But in reality you will oft find me lying on the floor with the dogs and cat, book in one hand and some form of sugary snack in the other. And after five years of teaching high school this is my reward. Sweet, sweet slothdom. Magic quiet times that teachers can never dream of.

Clue One

And here is where the laziness comes into my sewing. I like a quick project. A fast game is a good game as it gets me to a celebratory gin earlier. I call that a win! So after an insane derby practise today in +30°degree heat I was feeling rather lazy. So I picked out a pattern that could be thrown together in but a few hours.

Clue 2

This bad boy is not only quick, but also sassy and super flattering. And after 3 hours of cutting and sewing this afternoon is pretty much done. I'm hoping to have it finished by tomorrow eve to have a little show and tell. Any ideas on what this pattern might be? I'm dipping in to my back catalogue here so there is not a huge range to choose from...

Clue 3

And who can say no to tiny weasels and racoons peeping out of pockets? Anyone? I thought not...

2 comments:

Kat said...

Cute pockets! I have no idea what your making though. Can't wait to find out. It looks like it will be super cute!

Amanda said...

I love the pockets too! I have just finished everything off (got distracted by making an accessory for this) and will show tomorrow. Yay!

Post a Comment